Donation & Sponsorship Requests
We are committed to supporting and investing in sustainable growth opportunities in our vibrant community.
Maple City Market gives consideration to nonsectarian, nonpartisan organizations and events that reflect our cooperative principles. We give preference to organizations and events whose mission and activities are equitable and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Focus in areas of health & wellness, local, organic, and sustainable food efforts, farmland preservation, the environment, and programs that support the education, health, and well-being of the people in our community.
- 501(c)(3) Non-profit entities.
- Organizations and events seeking to provide no-cost resources to the community.
- Organizations and events that serve our local area directly with our donation.
- A completed donation request form must be received 30 days prior to your event date in order to be considered. All applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. While we understand your request is important to you, please refrain from calling for follow-up. Due to limited donation budgets, early submission of your application is recommended.
- Only one donation per year will be made to any given organization. Please plan appropriately and decide when it is best to request a donation from Maple City Market.
- Please keep in mind that we receive donations requests nearly daily. We try to help as many organizations as possible with our monthly donations budget. This generally means small donations in the form of co-op gift cards. These can be used as prizes, silent auction items, or to purchase food or other items for the event. Occasionally we are able to fill requests for donated products, and/or prepared deli foods. Please determine food types and quantities you are seeking prior to requesting food donations
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
To be considered please fill out the form below and if you have any questions please email Bailey Harmon, Marketing & Communications Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org